“I’m not touching you!” was one of my kid’s favorite games to play in the car. Not only did it drive me up the wall, I had to spend my road trip time playing referee. If this sounds like your family vacation, I have a free car game to play with kids that siblings can play together. Just download my free Find That Sign Game printable and encourage kids to find the road signs along the way. I’ve included common road signs that are easily recognizable and easy to find so even younger children can join in the fun.
Here’s how to get your own Free Kids Travel Game Printable:
1. Click this link to go to the FREE Pdf file.
2. Click “Fit” at the top to make sure the file is 8 1/2″ by 11″.
3. One the sidebar click “save to computer” or “print.”
That’s it! Enjoy the peace and quiet.
I have an entire selection of car games to play with my kids, but sometimes we all need a break, especially on a long trip. That’s when we pull out the tablet and let the kids watch Netflix.
Need some help deciding what to watch on your trip? Here are five of our favorites:
1. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. There’s something about this classic tale that kept me enthralled as a child and later kept my children enthralled too.
2. Mulan. Girl Power. What else is there to say?
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Not only is Johnny Depp easy on the eyes, it’s a comedy the entire family can enjoy.
4. Charlotte’s Web. Another classic. It’s a fun movie to watch after reading the book with the kids.
5. Hoodwinked. A cute adaption of the classic story Little Red Riding Hood, this story has sly humor for the grown ups and plenty of jokes for the kids. Plus, the songs are catchy too.
Need other road trip activities? Try:
I am a member of the Netflix Stream Team, but all opinions are my own.