Welcome back to Gluten Free Friday! If you’re new here, let me explain: every Friday, we partner with brands to bring you the latest and greatest in gluten free and allergy friendly products. We’ve covered some really cool products, and we have more for you this week, too! Whether you have celiac disease, food allergies, or you’re just looking for some healthy options, you’ve come to the right place. We have received samples of these products to review, but we only share products that we love— and that our readers will too! So let’s get started.
1. Bare Snacks Chia Coconut Bites are new from Bare Snacks. We’ve worked with Bare Snacks before, and tried several of their fruit chips. This time, we’re bringing you the Chia Coconut Bites, which pack two superfoods into one easy snack! These crunchy snacks are not only gluten free, they also have no trans fat or cholesterol. These snacks also contain no dairy!
2. Wholey Cheese! Crackers is a cheese “cracker” made by a familiar brand to many of you, Snyder’s. These aren’t pure cheese, like some brands, but contain potato starch, and are certified gluten free. These make a great snack, salad or soup topping, or you can do what we did with them on our recent vacation and serve them on a wine and cheese platter! Wholey Cheese comes in three flavors: Smoked Gouda, White Cheddar, and Swiss & Black Pepper. None of the flavors contain artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
3. Premier Protein are made by Premier Protein, which also makes other protein products. There are 12 flavors of protein bar, which all contain milk and soy. Some contain peanuts and tree nuts. I like to keep protein bars in my purse or diaper bag for a quick, filling snack on the go. Unfortunately, some brands just don’t taste good! Premier offers enough variety to have something for every protein-seeker, from chocolate peanut butter (my favorite) to yogurt peanut crunch to dark chocolate mint.
4. Fruit Me Up makes fruit pouch snacks for kids. From single flavor pouches like “Only Apples” to pouches with yogurt, there’s something for any discerning snacker. We love fruit pouches because they’re easy to stick in a diaper bag or lunch box on the go, and kids love them because they’re fun and taste good. It’s a parenting win-win! Fruit Me Up products are gluten free, and many are dairy free. There are also organic options.
5. Curious Chef makes kitchenware for kids. It’s often noted that one of the best ways to get kids to try new foods and to choose healthier options is to get them involved in cooking. With Curious Chef, that’s easy! These utensils and kitchen products are specially made to make cooking easy for little hands. We received the Cooking with Curious Chef Cookbook and the 6 Piece Fruit and Veggie Prep Kit. Although my daughter is still a little young to use them, she’ll grow into her new kitchen tools in no time. The cookbook includes step-by-step instructions to make learning to cook a snap. Plus, the kitchen tools are real tools that the entire family can use.
That’s all we have for you today at Gluten Free Friday! Check back next week to see what cool products we have for you, and be sure to let us know which of this week’s products you’re dying to try! Don’t forget to check out past Gluten Free Friday posts before you go.