It’s Friday, and it’s time for Gluten Free Friday! During Gluten Free Friday, we highlight gluten free and allergy friendly foods and products that we love. Although we’ve partnered with some companies who have sent us products to sample, all opinions are always our own. We only share products that we truly enjoy and think our readers will as well! This week we have some really cool products to talk about, so let’s get to it.
1. Cheribundi Protein & Relax Cherry Juices– Cheribundi is a brand we have worked with and purchased from many times. We love their tart cherry juice, which claims many health benefits, including aiding sleep regulation. Cheribundi has added a new product to their lineup, Cheribundi Relax, which takes sleep regulation even further. With added Valerian Root and L-Theanine for relaxation, the tart cherry juice (a natural source of melatonin) still tastes as good as ever… but with added benefits. I mean, I’m all about a drink I can feel good about, and who doesn’t need to sleep better? I certainly do. Each bottle of Cheribundi Relax is packed full of tart cherries and is 65% juice.
2. Gee-Free Sandwich Pockets-
is another brand we’ve worked with a few times. I’m a big fan of their spanakopita in particular! This time, we got the chance to try their sandwich pockets and breakfast pockets. My little brother is a big fan of sandwich pockets, so he got in on the testing… and deemed them tasty! Of course, I had to try them too. My favorite is the cheese pizza pocket! The other flavors, buffalo chicken and sausage and egg, were tasty as well. I did find that the sausage and egg was a bit drier than the others, but nothing a little dollop or hot sauce couldn’t fix! If you’re looking for a quick snack or easy lunch, these pockets are for you. They’re quick, microwaveable, filling, and best of all, they taste good!
3. Wuju Hot Sauce was originally a kickstarter founded by a man with a dream. Not just any dream, but a dream I can get behind: a dream to make a hot sauce that’s more than just spicy. A flavorful hot sauce. WUJU was 400% funded on Kickstarter and is a blend of 16 all natural ingredients that claim to be “the Dijon mustard to the ketchup of the hot sauce world.” If you’ve been around the blog for a while, you know that I’m all about a good hot sauce. That’s why I love WUJU! I also love that WUJU donates a portion of the money from each bottle sold to help cancer patients and their families.
4. StabilyzeBars- are nutrition and protein bars that are not only gluten free, but also diabetic friendly and kosher. Stabylize Bars are proudly made in the USA. Each bar is packed with ingredients like whey protein and agave nectar, along with 21 vitamins and minerals. Not only that, but they come in three delicious flavors. My favorite is dark chocolate peanut butter cup. I’m a sucker for anything with peanut butter. Stabylize Bars contain milk, soy, Tree nuts, and one flavor contains peanuts.
5. Find Me Gluten Free App– An app I’ve had on my phone for years is Find Me Gluten Free. It was recommended to me by another celiac, so I downloaded it and never looked back. This app is a bit like Yelp, but for gluten free options. What I like most is that users can rate how celiac friendly a restaurant is! I rarely eat at places with below a 90% celiac safety rating on Find Me Gluten Free. Of course, since this app is based on user data, it can be incomplete or inaccurate. However, I love having any tool in my arsenal that can help me eat safely. I’ve discovered several great, safe restaurants through Find Me Gluten Free!
That’s all we have for you this week. Don’t forget to read our previous Gluten Free Friday posts for more tasty foods and time saving products! Which item are you most excited about from today’s list?