They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Over the years, I’ve captured many memories of my children I want to preserve, including some of those “This will probably be funny in a few years” moments. When I became a parent, I never realized how much of a sense of humor I would need! Here are some actual quotes I’ve said to my children that I never thought I would have to say.
Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway!
To help me (and others!) preserve my memories, Amazon has launched a new photo printing service. If you are a prime member, you can upload images to your Prime Photos account, print the product of their choice, and receive free delivery. If you’re not a Prime member, you’ll receive 5 GB of storage for free on Prime Photos and be able to print your favorite photos. Bonus! Prints start as low as $0.09 each so you can preserve lots of memories!
1. “Stop barking and chasing cars right this instant!”
(After hearing barking and walking around the house to the front yard, only to find my daughter and her best friend.)
2. “If you try to hug that groundhog, I am not taking you to the doctor for a rabies shot.” (This one, said to my son, is pretty self-explanatory.)
3. “I know you didn’t mean to, but you set the trash can on fire.” (After my son tried to help clean the yard by placing a pile of smoldering leaves in the trash.)
4. “Someday I hope you have a child just like you.” (To my daughter after one of her exasperating moments. Funny enough, she did. Karma strikes again. Strangely, I think the baby is perfect.)
5. “There are no snacks in the trash can!” (After hearing rustling noises and seeing the baby attempting to dig through the trash, although she has an apple and banana cut up and sitting within her reach.)
Amazon Prints are perfect for Father’s Day gifts! You can choose from Photo Canvases, Photo Books, Calendars and more. And, right now, Amazon is providing $1000 worth of gift cards to be won. You can enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What is the funniest thing you’ve ever said to your child?
Amazon, Fire and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.