This is a partnered post with Cost Plus World Market, but all my opinions are my own. We always purchase coworker gifts and stocking stuffers at Cost Plus World Market!
It’s the holiday season. You’re checking gifts off your list when you discover your predicament. Your mouth drops open in horror because…. you’ve forgotten to purchase Christmas gifts for co-workers. Worse, you’re not sure what to get them. I can hear you asking, “What does the office Crazy Cat lady really need?” That’s okay. I have suggestions for almost everyone on your list. Better yet, they’re not gifts they’ll throw in a drawer or re-gift. Here’s The Ultimate Co-Worker Gift Guide.
Great Holiday Gifts for Coworkers
Several years ago, when Bryan asked me to help him purchase gifts for his co-workers, I was perplexed. I barely knew these people and he wanted me to help purchase a gift for them? I suggested we shop at Cost Plus World Market Store in Chattanooga, Tennessee, because they have unique inexpensive gifts for everyone. Here is a list of gifts I’ve purchased and repurchased year after year. People have come to expect these gifts and await them each year! Did I mention you can get all of these gifts for coworkers for $12 or less?
1. Coffee Gifts for Coffee Lovers– Know someone who keeps their cup of coffee in hand all day long? Surprise them with this delicious limited edition Chocolate Peppermint holiday coffee. With hints of rich chocolate and cool peppermint in each cup, this coffee will remind them of the holidays whenever they enjoy a cup of this tasty brew!
The World Market Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Coffee (12 ounces) retails for $8.99.
2. For the Chocolate Lover– Who doesn’t love chocolate? This Chocolate Peppermint Cocoa is made of all natural, organic ingredients and comes packaged in an adorable reusable glass jar. Serve the cocoa with whipped cream and a sprinkle of *Peppermint Dust* for a decadent treat. Hint: Suggest they leave some cocoa at the office for “sharing.”
The Silly Cow Farms Chocolate Peppermint Cocoa retails for $5.99 and The Pepper Creek Farms Peppermint Dust retails for $2.99.
3. For the Snacker– We all know the person who constantly walks by with something to eat in their hand. Instead of eye-rolling when they pass by, help elevate their snacking to the next level with Christmas Crunch Popcorn. This is classic caramel popcorn with a drizzle of chocolate and cinnamon. But, that’s not all. They’ve added almonds and sweet Michigan cherries for a grown-up touch.
The South Bend Christmas Crunch Popcorn retails for $6.99.
4. For the Foodie– Nothing says holidays like the gourmet treats of the season. This Chocolate Peppermint Quick Bread will allow the foodie co-worker to get their holiday goodie fix without spending a lot of time baking. The package makes one loaf of bread or twelve muffins so they’ll have a treat to bring to the holiday party or just eat for breakfast.
The Pelican Bay Chocolate Peppermint Quick Bread retails for $4.49.
5. For the Tea Lover- Just like the co-worker with the constant cup of coffee, the tea drinker keeps a “cuppa” on her desk at all times. This Peppermint Chocolate Tea comes in a package of 36 bags and is caffeine-free, calorie-free, and produced without additives.
The Republic of Tea Peppermint Chocolate Tea retails for $10.99.
6. For the Baker- Remember the person who brings all the sweet homemade treats to the office parties? Surprise them with this Mini Bund Cake Pan. It has a nonstick finish and makes 12 mini cakes in three different designs. Add a recipe and “suggest” they bring it to the next office party. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
The Mini Bund Cake Pan retails for $7.49.
7. For the Whiskey Enthusiast– And then there’s the guy who discusses all the latest and greatest craft brews. Give him the gift of a Tasting Glassware Collection to explore his collection. Available in straight, tulip. or teardrop styles, these glasses come in a package of six.
The Tasting Glassware Collection retails for $7.99.
8. For the Pet Lover “aka Crazy Cat Lady-” We all know a crazy cat lady. At our house, it’s probably me. I purchased these Crazy Cat Lady Stoneware Mugs last year for everyone in my family. Seriously. These mugs are adorable and perfect for coffee or tea. One mug says “One Cat Short of Crazy” and the other says “Crazy Cat Lady.” No one in my family can agree which one should be mine.
The Crazy Cat Lady Stoneware Mugs retails for $11.98 for a set of two.
9. For the Spa Lover- A day at work doesn’t feel like a day at the spa, but the addition of these Vanilla Soap Petals can help. In the shape of real rose buds, these petals have a delightful vanilla smell and come in a package of twenty. Other scents like Floral, Lavender, or Moroccan are available. Each petal is the perfect size for handwashing.
The Vanilla Soap Petals retails for $7.99.
10. For the Hostess– Who can forget the office hostess? She’s the one who organizes all the parties, pulls off all the details, and never seems frazzled. This Ivory Vanilla Bean Filled Jar Candle is hand poured into a reusable jar. With 60 hours of burn time and made from all natural ingredients and essential oils, this is sure to help her relax in her downtime.
The Vanilla Bean Filled Jar Candle retails for $9.99.
Of course, part of the fun of gifting is the presentation. I like to create gift baskets or incorporate useful items for wrapping. One of my favorite ideas is a “Foodie Gift Basket,” tailored to the interest of the recipient. I use the White (or Red, depending on the look I’m going for) Melamine Batter Bowl as a base. I fill the bowl with crinkled kraft paper and then the sky’s the limit! I’ve made baking baskets with different holiday baking mixes, drink baskets with cocoa, tea, and coffee, cookie baskets with holiday mixes and cookie cutters, and snack baskets with popcorn and candy. I always add a dish towel to the basket as a finishing touch. Foodie Gifts are so much fun to make!
The Melamine Batter Bowl retails for $12.99 and the Holiday dish towels retail for $7.99 each.
Treat the spa lovers in your life to Spa Gift Baskets made with the soap petals and a candle. They’ll feel relaxed in no time.
The package of 8 Die Cut Kraft Gift tags retail for $7.98. The White Gift Box set retails for $3.99.
Make a Mug Gift Set by adding a napkin and their favorite drink to the crazy cat lady mug.
The Airmail Santa Napkins retail for $15.99 for a set of four. The Pinecone ornaments retail for $5.99.
Other good ideas include a Baking Set with a bundt pan and the peppermint bread mix. Tie it with a bow and add an ornament for decoration. For the Whiskey Lover, the tasting glasses, along with airplane bottles of different liquor make a fun gift.
Shop This Post:
1. Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Coffee
2. Silly Cow Farms Chocolate Peppermint Cocoa
3. Pepper Creek Farms Peppermint Dust
4. South Bend Christmas Crunch Popcorn
5. Pelican Bay Chocolate Peppermint Quick Bread Mix
6. The Republic of Tea Peppermint Chocolate Tea
7. Mini Bund Cake Pan
8. Tasting Glassware Collection
9. Crazy Cat Lady Stoneware Mugs
10. Vanilla Soap Petals
11. Vanilla Bean Filled Jar Candle
12. Airmail Santa Napkins
13. Sentiments Die Cut Kraft Gift Tags
14. Red and White Santa Jacquard Christmas Towel
15. Pinecone With Frosty Glitter Ornament
16. White Melamine Batter Bowl
17. Set of 2 Medium White Gift Boxes
Find It In The Store:
You can find all of these ideas in the store or online. Need to find a Cost Plus World Market near you? Use this Store Finder Link. You’ll have appreciative coworkers plus you’ll have one-stop shopping to get those holiday gifts in a hurry. What are your favorite ideas for inexpensive gifts for coworkers?